Designed by Pritzker Award winning architect Jean Nouvel and developed by JDS Development Group, Monad Terrace is under construction and scheduled for completion in the first quarter of 2020. Composed of 59 individually designed waterfront residences around a glittering lagoon, Monad Terrace provides brilliant light and expansive private outdoor space sheltered by climbing gardens of native plants and flowers. Nouvel artfully directs the play of reflections and water throughout the project, bouncing light into living spaces, while the lagoon and swimming pool draw the feeling of Biscayne Bay deep into the heart of the property, creating what Nouvel has dubbed “the reflection machine.” Monad Terrace’s unique honeycomb sawtooth façade captures, diffuses, and reflects incoming light, simultaneously framing views and providing privacy.
Developer: JDS Development
Architecture, Interiors and Landscape: Ateliers Jean Nouvel
Estimated Delivery Date: Q1, 2020
North Tower (A line): 6 Residences, 7 Stories
South and East Tower: 53 Residences, 13 Stories
The three top selling points at Monad Terrace are (According to Sales Center)
- Design Features: Sawtooth honeycomb glass curtain walls, a 12,000 SF Lagoon and vertical landscaping are among the most notable design features. Jean Nouvel is the architect, he is the only Pritzker winning architect to do a residential building in South Beach. Monad Terrace is the most architecturally significant building in South Beach given the architect and unique design features
- Finishes: JDS Development is known to deliver a very high level of finish. All of their buildings are landmark buildings that incorporate high design/quality and sophisticated engineering. We are delivering the residences fully finished with teak flooring, Marble (floors, walls, and vanities) bathrooms, Calacatta marble kitchens with cantilevered islands, wood canopy, Gaggenau appliances, custom designed Poliform cabinets, private elevator vestibules, etc. etc.
- South Beach Location/View
- 90% of the building has west (Bayview) exposure, which is considered the premium view at Monad Terrace. You can see ocean water on the east side starting on the 6th floor, but these residences are not sold on water views, because the view is predominantly the buildings of South Beach, treetops, etc.
The Residences at Monad Terrace
- Seamless indoor/outdoor experience.
- Each residence at Monad Terrace is designed for seamless indoor-outdoor living, with broad and deep terraces going far beyond the conventional balcony to almost double the living space of many residences.
- 10-foot ceilings
- Custom wood floors throughout
- Private or semi-private elevator access
- Black Zeus marble and black mirrored entry
- Unique sawtooth honeycomb façade in select units
- Custom flush doors
- Units are delivered ‘ready to move in’ with white oak flooring, natural stone in the bathrooms and kitchens, cabinetry custom designed by Atilier Jean Nouvel, Gaggenau appliances, Calacatta Marble kitchens and master bathrooms, Steam rooms in every master bathroom, and expansive outdoor spaces with climbing gardens.
- The exclusively designed kitchens by Jean Nouvel establish the sculptural centerpiece of each residence. The dramatic cantilevered marble island and fully integrated state-of-the-art appliances synchronize with the wood ceiling and reflective cabinetry.
- Nouvel’s custom designed bathrooms strike a balance of discretion and boldness. Richly veined, spacious stone countertops, stone tiled walls, and a soaking tub all combine to establish a sanctuary of repose.
- Monad Terrace presents a limited offering of four exceptional penthouse residences – each a unique expression of Jean Nouvel’s vision. Capturing all the sparkling effects of light and water, penthouses feature Great Rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows framing panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and/or the Atlantic Ocean, as well as private rooftops with pools and dedicated, en-suite elevator access. Select penthouses offer soaring double-height ceilings to 18 feet. Master suites have awe-inspiring views, with bay-view soaking tubs in bathrooms and dual closets.
The Kitchens at Monad Terrace in Miami Beach
- Custom kitchens designed by Jean Nouvel with custom mirrored honeycomb glass cabinets and brushed bronze accents
- Sculptural cantilevered marble island in Calacatta gold
- Custom wood ceiling
- Calacatta Gold marble floor
- Fully integrated Gaggenau appliances
- Vola stainless steel faucets with spray
- Integrated wine cooler
- Custom marble wine rack
Bathrooms at Monad Terrace
- Custom Jean Nouvel design with floating wood vanity, marble counter, and concealed lighting
- Master baths with Calacatta Gold
- Freestanding soaking tub
- Select units with bay view tubs
- Mirror wall feature with integrated wood medicine cabinet
- Steam showers in master baths
- Vola fixtures
- Secondary bathrooms feature Sugar Gold marble
- Powder rooms feature Verti Capri stone
The terraces at Monad Terrace Miami Beach
- They vary in size and depth. Sizes range from 574 SF to 2881 SF (not including roof terrace for PH’s). Depths are 4 ft to 45 ft (not including PH roof terraces). Generally, every unit has an oversized terrace.
- Climbing gardens create shade and privacy
- Terraces for each residence
- Reflecting pools on select terraces
- Penthouse residences include private pools on roof decks
Arrival Amenities at Monad Terrace
- Port-cochère drop-off
- Lobby with double-height canopy installation of inter-layered reflective panels and light-filtered abstract foliage screens
- Framed lobby views of lagoon and bay
Landscapes at Monad Terrace
- Lush landscape from arrival to bay designed by Ateliers Jean Nouvel
- Central lagoon with sun decks, aquatic plants, and infinity edge
- Climbing gardens on North and South façades for privacy and shade
- Landscape from Arrival to Bay designed by Jean Nouvel
- 24-hour Valet, Lobby Attendant, and Full Service Concierge
- Sun deck with 116-foot Swimming Pool and Hot Tub overlooking Biscayne Bay with Food, Beverage and Towel Service
- Fitness Facility with Yoga Room overlooking the Lagoon
- On-site Cafe and Juice Bar
- Residents’ Lounge
- On-site Boat Slip
- Monad Terrace Bicycles and Paddle Boards
- Central Infinity Edge Lagoon with Sun Decks, and Aquatic Plants
- Climbing Gardens on North and South façades for privacy and shade
- 2 Tandem, parking spaces per residence. Valet and Self-Park
Floor Plans of Monad Terrace Miami Beach
Floor plans at Monad Terraces vary from 2 to 5 bedrooms. Please refer to the menu tabs above to see the corresponding floor plans
A and F are in the best position, directly on the water.
Prices of Monad Terraces
Prices of Monad Terraces are upon request. Please contact the David Siddons Group for the latest availability and prices.
- Starting at $1.5M for east facing 2 bedrooms
- Starting at $2,560,000 for west/south facing 2 bedrooms plus den
- Penthouses are starting at $9M (5 Bedrooms, 4,305 SF interior, 7,074 SF of exterior, facing east, south and west)
- Contact us for more information regarding specific floor plans and its latest prices