Palazzo del Sol on Fisher Island
Palazzo del Sol is a brand new luxury condo on the ultra-exclusive Fisher Island and the first new construction since 2007. This private island, which is home to America’s most expensive real estate hasn’t seen a new real estate development in recent years and there is a severe lack of larger residential units.
With Palazzo del Sol, the development team will go the extra mile in creating an ultra-luxurious product that will stand out from the rest of the community by providing larger residences. By filling this gap in the market, the developer wants to attract young, affluent families to move to the community full-time and to serve the present-day residents that are currently combining units to cater to their lifestyle.–
Given that Palazzo del Sol will be located on Miami’s most exclusive and private island we won’t expect anything less than amenities such as a fur coat storages, wine collection showcases and theater rooms. Besides the luxuries of your own residence, Fisher Island offers a marina, a golf course and a private beach.
Palazzo del Sol – Key Facts
- 43 Ultra-luxurious residences (10 floors)
- 8.1 acres of land
- Completion Year: 2016
- Units are delivered raw/unfinished but will come with a Kitchen, Bathroom and Bathroom floors
- Developer: PDS Development, LLC
- Architect: Kobi Karp Architecture & Interior Design
- Lobby and Amenity Design: Antrobus + Ramirez
- Model Residence Design: Antrobus + Ramirez (Unit 7083) Artefacto (Unit 7072)
- Unit Designer: Augusto Busnelli
- Landscape architect: Enea Garden Design
- General Contractor : ASR Construction, LLC
Unit Mix at Palazzo del Sol, Fisher Island
- Residences: 3 – 7 bedroom units (for floor plans see below):
- Units A,B,C: 28 units with approximately 10’ ceilings
- Units D and E: 10 combo units with approximately 10’ ceilings
- Penthouses and Rooftop: 3 penthouses with approximately 18’ ceilings
- Lanais: 2 ground floor units with over 11’ ceilings
- Studios: 4 ground floor studio units available for individual purchase in addition to traditional unit
Residence Features Palazzo del Sol
- Panoramic water and city views
- Full height hurricane resistant glass window system by “ES Windows”
- Private elevator entry with zero tolerance doors
- “Lualdi” interior doors and hardware
- Water and mold resistant level 5 drywall finish
- “Bosch” HVAC with “Nest” thermostats and linear air diffusers
- Apure lighting systems designed by “Porsche Design Studio”
- “Boffi” Xila collection kitchens:
- “Gaggenau” appliances
- “Sub-Zero” refrigeration and wine cooler
- “Blum” self-closing hardware
- Luxuriously-appointed master bathrooms:
- “Boffi” Iceland stand-alone soaking tub designed by Piero Lissoni
- Wall-mounted vanities with statuary marble countertops and “Starphire” glass mirror containing built-in LED lighting
- Statuary book-matched marble
- Oak Creta wood flooring
- “Starphire” frameless glass shower doors
- “Dornbracht” rain shower, plumbing controls and infinity floor drain
- “Duravit” wall-mounted porcelain lavatories with integrated bidet functions
- Secondary bathrooms:
- “Cristalplant” wall-mounted white vanities
- “Starphire” frameless glass shower doors
- “Dornbracht” and “Duravit” plumbing fixtures
- Italian-quarried statuary marble tiles
- PDS signature “Garia” golf cart
- Penthouse and lanai residences:
- Private zero edge stainless steel heated pools by “Bradford”
- Private air-conditioned garage and storage
- Rooftop terraces with panoramic views (Penthouses only)
Building Services and Amenities of Palazzo del Sol
- Six-star multilingual full-service concierge
- Butler-staffed aperitivo bar and lounge
- Valet parking with optional self-parking
- Fitness center and cardio room designed by “The Wright Fit”
- Private massage rooms
- Hair and makeup salon
- State-of-the-art movie theater with superior sound quality and luxury seating
- Business Center for 6-8 with video conferencing capabilities
- Children’s playroom designed by “Kidville”
- North lobby terrace lounge with indoor/outdoor seating
- Zero-edge heated pool and spa with towel service and outdoor bar
- Enzo Enea-designed landscaped gardens and walkways
- Poolside cabanas available for purchase
Parking and Related Facilities
- Underground parking for vehicles and golf carts
- Electrical capacity and conduit in place for electric car charging stations
- Storage spaces available for purchase
- On-site emergency generator for life safety systems and elevators
- Hydraulic flood barriers
Fisher Island Amenities and Services
Fisher Island is a 216-acre private island resort community offering the most exclusive amenities in the southeastern United States. Anchored by the world-class Fisher Island Club, this 5 -star resort recently completed an extensive $60 million renovation, including:
- THE HISTORIC VANDERBILT MANSION
Built in 1935 to the design of famed Palm Beach architect Maurice Fatio, the Mansion is home to the Garwood Lounge, the City View Café, the Snooker Club, Café Tangier, the Library and the Ballroom.
- THE FISHER ISLAND CLUB HOTEL
A member of “The Leading Hotels of the World”, this 15-room boutique property boasts four historic cottages, six courtyard villas and a guest house with five junior suites.
- THE LINKS
This par 35 championship nine-hole golf course designed by P.B. Dye includes a double-ended driving range, putting green, clubhouse, pro shop and the Golf Grill.
- THE TENNIS CENTER
This world-class tennis facility features 18 lighted courts, including 2 grass, 5 red clay, 2 hard and 9 Hydro Har-Tru courts, as well as a pro shop.
- SPA INTERNAZIONALE
The 24,000 square-foot Mediterranean-style spa retreat offers a full range of health and wellness services and body treatments, in addition to a state-of-the-art fitness center with personal training and aqua therapy.
Two marinas with over 100 slips: one residents-only marina and one deep-water marina accommodating yachts over 200 feet.
Fisher Island has over one mile of pristine white sand beaches, with a full-service beach at the Beach Club.
- DINING VENUES
Seven unique dining establishments range from casual to elegant, for every palate and occasion: Beach Club, Café Porto Cervo, City View Café, Garwood Lounge, Golf Grill, Sunset Bar and La Trattoria.
- TOWN CENTER
A waterfront dining and retail destination set alongside the Island’s resident marina. Town Center includes the Island Market, La Trattoria, Porto Cervo, Regions Bank and Rey’s Dry Cleaners.
- CONFERENCE CENTER
Located at the Tennis Center, this fully equipped corporate board room comfortably accommodates up to 40 people and is equipped with audio-visual technology.
- VANDERBILT PARK
There’s something for everyone to enjoy at this community park, including a children’s playground, exercise area, dog park, basketball court and volleyball court.
- FISHER ISLAND DAY SCHOOL
This fully accredited private school currently has over 80 students enrolled in its toddler through fifth grade programs.
- POST OFFICE
FIRE & EMS STATION
- FISHER ISLAND AUTO FERRY AND PUBLIC SAFETY
This facility operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Contact the David Siddons Group today for more information or a private showing