One Thousand Museum – Is this the best condo in the US?
One Thousand Museum will bring new levels of luxury to the booming Downtown Miami area. Although Miami has a high amount of ultra-luxury condos, One thousand Museum requires special attention and we are about to explain why. This blog is designed to question whether One Thousand Museum is really one of the best condos in the US and how it compares to other luxury projects in Miami
See the 1000 Museum video here ⇓
Why Zaha Hadid is such a well respected architect? ⇓
A short description on 1000 Museum Miami
One Thousand Museum Miami is an iconic, ultra-luxurious high rise, designed by internationally acclaimed architect Zaha Hadid. Zaha is the winner of the Pritzker Architecture Prize (2004) and the Stirling Prize (2010 and 2011). 1000 Museum is Hadid’s first residential tower in the Western Hemisphere and offers only 83 ultra high-end half floor, full floor, and double floor residences (4-6 bedroom residences).
Wealth-X, the global leader in providing qualified prospects and intelligence on ultra high net worth individuals reported last year that One Thousand Museum is on of the top 10 billionaire skyscraper homes in the world.
There are quite some aspects that make One Thousand Museum in Downtown Miami stand out from the crowd. Here is a list of bragging rights:
- There are only 1 or 2 units per floor which is rare in Miami and unique in the Downtown Miami area
- The residences are extremely large (from 4,000 to 16,000 Sq.Ft) with oversized terraces (600 Sq.Ft and more)
- Proposed private rooftop helipad (pending FAA and other necessary approvals, the helipad will make nearby island, private and commercial airports and private yachts accessible at any time of day or night.
- Multiple recreation areas for swimming, sunning, socializing and fitness
- Custom scenting by 12.29 in all interior amenity spaces including the lobby, wellness and spa level, aquatic center, and sky lounge (This scenting can be available in residences upon request)
- Bank quality vault with individual safe deposit box for every residence, offering residents the convenience and security of storing their valuables onsite.
- Ceiling heights from 10Ft to 20Ft in main living areas
- High-end and designer finishes
Compare One Thousand Museum Miami here with other Miami luxury condos
Click on picture to enlarge
Location of One Thousand Museum
Meet the team and see our unique insights into the Miami Real Estate Market
No generalized opinions but an analytic approach