One Bay Design District Residences in Miami – 38 Exclusive and Gated Townhomes
One Bay Design District Residences in Miami’s Design District – The First Independent Details on these Miami Townhomes
One Bay Residences: The city living you want – the privacy you need
One Bay Residences in the Design District of Miami are one of a kind, luxurious and contemporary townhomes in a brand new and gated community. They are the first townhomes in a gated community within the booming and ever evolving Design District. The One Bay Residences are expected to be delivered in December 2017.
Read all the details on these luxury Miami townhomes and the Miami Design District.
The townhome residences at One Bay in the Design District are what everyone is looking for; the feeling of a home but centrally located and steps away from all the hotspots and important business centra that Miami has to offer.
- One Bedrooms – 850 Sq.Ft.
- Two Bedrooms – 1,700 Sq.Ft
- With 800 Sq.Ft roof top terrace
- Three Bedrooms – 1,500 Sq.Ft.
- Large Three Bedrooms – 2,200 Sq.Ft
- With 1,300 Sq.Ft roof top terrace
The Residences at One Bay in the Design District in Miami offer high-end features and fixtures as well as custom European cabinetry, an ultra modern kitchens and bathrooms.
Many of the residences have double height ceilings and come with oversized rooftop terraces. These terraces will be complete with summer kitchens and jacuzzis for year round outside living.
- Custom Cabinetry
- Bosch Appliances
- Quartz Countertops
- Grohe Fixtures (or similar)
- Glass Shower Doors
Price Ranges at the One Bay Design District Residences
- One bedrooms – from $366,000
- Two bedrooms with roof top terrace – from $760,000
- Three bedrooms – from $640,000
- This is more affordable than a 2 bedroom because these residences don’t have a roof top terrace
- Large three Bedrooms with roof top terrace – from $996,000
♦ David Siddons: email@example.com or | +1 305 508 0899
- Reservation of a unit is possible with 20% down.
- 10% now and 10% at contract
- Reservation of a unit is possible with 50% down
- The down payment can be made in 10% payments every two months for the next 10 months
About the Design District in Miami
With the Design District and Midtown outside your door, an afternoon of shopping and night on the town no longer needs to include a car. All you need are some stylish shoes on your feet. You and your friends can hang out at the lounges in Midtown, hit the boutiques in the Design District and try every restaurant in the area. Day or night. It’s all walking distance away.
The Design District is often mentioned in one breath with Edgewater, Wynwood and the Midtown area. These Miami neighborhoods are growing like no other area has grown. It is now a center of fashion, arts, culture and fine dining. Its a boho chic neighborhood that has that South Beach chic but with less glitterati and more of a laid back atmosphere.
For more information on the One Bay Design District Residences or the investment value of Miami Townhouses please contact the David Siddons Group
Meet the team and see our unique insights into the Miami Real Estate Market
No generalized opinions but an analytic approach