Miami Condos with a boat dock [Updated for 2020]
Miami Condos for Sale with a Boat dock
Many buyers are looking for a condo that allows them to dock their vessel on the premises or at least nearby. They love to boat but they prefer condo life over a single-family home. For those buyers we created this blog. It offers many condos that provide you with either a private marine, boat slips or a yacht club nearby, where you can dock your boat.
Fisher Island Condos with a Boat Dock
Arguably the best community for boat lovers. This very private and exclusive island offers two state-of-the-art, surge proof marinas one of which is Miami’s only private deep-water marina. The Fisher Island marinas offers over 100 slips to accommodate luxury yachts up to 250 feet. As a resident one can purchase a dock
Brickell / Downtown Condos with a Boat Dock
- Luxurious Epic offers an on-site marina with 900 linear feet of full service, deep water slips.
- One River Point will offer boat docking and private support services
- The ultra-luxury UNA Residences, which have recently been announced are said to offer boat slips
- Santa Maria Brickell has its own marina, which allows its residents to dock right next to their condo. The 174 residences share approx 15 private docks.
- Villa Regina offers a marina with approx 30 spaces
- Skyline offers around 10 boat slips
- Brickell Place offers approximately 80 boat docks for its residents
- Brickell Biscayne is an older condo building at the end of Brickell avenue. The condo which counts 166 residences offers approx. 20 boat slips
- Brickell Mar, which is built in the late 60’s offers less than 10 boat slips
- Brickell Harbour offers around 10 boat slips
Coconut Grove Condos with a Boat Dock
Coconut Grove is not short in marinas. The waterfront town offers yacht clubs like the Grove Harbour, The Coral Reef Yacht Club, the Grove Key Marina and the Dinner Key Marina among others. Luxury condos like Grove at Grand Bay and Park Grove are located just in front of the marinas.
For those who want a private slip next to their condo, they can choose from:
- Grove Isle Condos: For the sailor or boater it has its own private 85-slip marina which has direct access to Biscayne Bay and the Gulf stream
- The Markers Grove Isle, with an expected delivery in 2020, offers 10 Boat slips to purchase by residents. If you cannot dock your boat at the condo, there might be space at the all new Grove Isle Club (on the Grove Isle), a 85-slip deepwater marina featuring a dock master and a Marina concierge.
- The Fairchild is built on a waterfront site with boat slips for purchase, one communal slip for residents, and a large floating dock for paddle boarding, kayaking, and the like.
- The boutique Residences at Vizcaya offer 7 Boat Slips and one Community Boat Slip
Miami Beach Condos with a Boat Dock
- Ritz Carlton Residences Miami Beach. This boaters dream is located on Surprise Lake, a shielded channel that leads to he ocean as well as to the Intracoastal Waterway. It features a private marina with docking facilities for 36 boats as well as access to a private houseboat—a 40-foot VanDutch yacht with its own captain
- Capri South Beach counts with 69 residences and offers a private marina with private boat slips
- Green Diamond & Blue Diamond Our private 500’ wide Marina, located across the street from the Diamonds on Collins Ave., can accommodate from 30’ boats to 70’ yachts. It supplies 30 and 50 amps of shore power, ample lighting, lush landscaping and 24/7 Security Guard and video surveillance camera protection. Boat slips can be leased by Residents only. Enjoy the comfort and convenience of keeping your boat within walking distance of your home!
- Floridian South beach offers 10 boat slips for its residents to purchase
- Yachtclub at Portofino has access to the Miami Beach Marina. The Miami Beach Marina is a full service facility run by a courteous and professional staff that offers 400 boat slips (dockage for vessels up to 250 feet). The marina concrete docks and finger piers and 1000+’ of floating pier, with easy access for small vessels. Boat Lifts accommodating vessels up to 40,000 lbs. based on weight of vessel. The marina also offers dock attendants, security patrol, & surveillance cameras.
- Murano at Portofino has access to the Miami Beach Marina
- Murano Grande has access to the Miami Beach Marina
- Icon South Beach has access to the Miami Beach Marina
- Apogee has access to the Miami Beach Marina
- Palau at Sunset Harbour offers private boat slips available for purchase
- Peloro: Private full-service marina with 18 slips for sale
- Sunset Harbour North and Sunset Harbour South sit on a stunning marina, and you can purchase a slip separately. The Sunset Harbour Marina accommodates vessels from 45 to 150 feet long with 125 slips
Sunny Isles Condos with a Boat Dock
- 400 Sunny Isles also features a full service 230 slip marina that can accommodate boats up to 100 feet (each owner can purchase their own wet or dry boat slip).
- Turnberry Ocean Club offers a full-service marina. Residents have access to the Turnberry Isle Marina & Yacht Club, some of whose 68 slips will accommodate yachts up to 150 feet long.
Edgewater Condos with a Boat Dock
Aventura Condos with a Boat Dock
- Prive residents also have the option to buy a boat slip at the marina on the neighboring island. These slips can receive boats from 35ft up to a 150 ft. Prive also has a pier for guests to arrive by boat . The boat can stay there for some days
- Marina Palms offers the ultimate yachting lifestyle with a first-class 112-slip marina for vessels up to 90 feet in length. The Marina is located between the two towers and is located 20 minutes from the ocean. The marina also offers a full-time dock master, full service yacht club concierge, fueling services and a sundry store. The Marina Palms Boat Club featuring watersport rentals and a range of vessels from sport boats to cruisers up to 38’ in length