Vita Grove Isle
Welcome to our page on Vita Coconut Grove. This page will provide you will all the information you need on Vita. Floor plans, details, amenities, and key characteristics. When deciding if you should buy into this project, we provide more than just the dry data. With 15 years of selling Coconut Grove and Miami and advanced analytical software, we provide independent analysis of the project. Once you have adsorbed the information on this page, It is also recommended you read our articles detailed below. As always, with specific analysis for an individual unit, please, call me. My number is: +1 305 508 0899
- Do you want to see how this condo ranks compared to the other new Miami condos for sale?
- Is Vita Miami’s best new condo?
- Vita Grove Isle | An independent Review
- Our interview with Vita’s Developer Ugo Colombo about the Condo Market and Vita at Grove Isle
Vita project Details
Miami's most renowned luxury developer, Ugo Colombo of the CMC Group, is delighted to introduce his most sophisticated residential condominium to date – Vita at Grove Isle. Eagerly anticipated by the most discerning brokers and buyers in the Miami market, this exclusive sanctuary of just 65 condominium residences is located on Grove Isle, a 20-acre private island in Coconut Grove. With exquisite detailing and the highest quality of materials and craftsmanship, Vita offers all the benefits of elevated island living just offshore of the Grove.
- Developer: CMC Group by Ugo Colombo
- Architect: Callison RTKL
- Interior Design: A++
Building Characteristics at Vita Grove Isle
- Vita’s six-story curved building features a glass-canopy-covered entrance on Grove Isle’s Biscayne Bay waterfront.
- Privacy and exclusivity are enhanced by the island’s security-staffed Gate House entry.
- Each of just 65 luxuriously designed and appointed condominium residences showcases unobstructed panoramic bay views and features wrapped terraces.
- Three- and four-bedroom residences range from 2,500 to 5,000 square feet and are wrapped by terraces that are 13’5” deep.
- Penthouses ranging from 3,400 to 6,600 square feet each offer a private rooftop terrace with a private swimming pool and summer kitchen, for an additional 2,900 to 6,100 square feet of outdoor space.
- Elegantly landscaped grounds planted with native Florida palms and flowering trees.
- Vita is designed to meet National Green Building Standard Certification (NGBS)
The Residences and Penthouses at Vita Grove Isle
- A private elevator opens directly into each residence; one passenger elevator and one service elevator are dedicated to just ten units.
- Units feature 11’3” floor-to-ceiling height with 10’ clear-finished drop ceilings throughout residences providing the ability to install recessed lighting, speakers, and linear diffusers.
- Penthouse units feature 12’5” floor-to-ceiling height with 11’ clear-finished drop ceilings throughout residences providing the ability to install recessed lighting, speakers, and linear diffusers.
- Precision-crafted lift-and-slide glass doors by German manufacturer Schüco open with minimal effort thanks to an innovative weightless track operation and the optimal experience of views thanks to hardware that virtually disappears upon opening.
- Pre-installed Crestron Smart Home system enables control of lighting, audio-visual systems, and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HAVC), and has provisions for control of window treatments
- In-home touch panel control and remote tablet or mobile app control
- LED dim-to-warm recessed down lighting throughout units is controlled by a centralized system for customizable lighting scenarios
- Kitchens are designed to be elegant and functional with top-level appliances and cabinetry by Molteni. These include built-in organizers.
- High-performance interior-wall soundproofing to provide a quiet living experience and enhance privacy
- Moisture-resistant drywall in bathrooms
- Drywall drop ceilings throughout the unit are finished with two coats of white paint; the walls will have two coats of primer.
- Linear air diffusers
- Master bedrooms, master bathrooms, and living areas all face spectacular unobstructed water views and feature the finest in book-matched Italian marble.
- Large waterfront terraces allow for dining, lounging, and entertaining in the remarkable South Florida climate.
- Residences feature expansive 13’-deep private waterfront terraces. Some terraces might reach depths up to 20 ft. Terraces come with lighting.
- In addition to an expansive 13’-deep waterfront terrace, each penthouse offers an entertainment-scale private rooftop terrace with a pool and summer kitchen.
- The penthouse units offer space under air, officially recorded as storage. This room can be a gym, cinema, or office.
Vita Specifics on the project
- Location: A Coconut Grove island community – meaning exclusivity and limited space, located in one of Miami’s most desired zip codes.
- Finishes: Amazing! The best Finishes you will see in a new Miami condo: are custom lights, ac, and a good level of custom millwork.
- Floor plans: Carefully considered, with water views from the main living areas and primary bedroom/bathroom. All floor plans are large and come with ample terraces.
- Views: All units come with water views. The condos are separated into three sections. One section provides unobstructed ocean views, one is ocean-facing with the Brickell skyline in the back, and one overlooks the Grove skyline while still providing water views.
- Exclusivity and Privacy: Yes, the project is located on a private island and is considered a boutique with just 65 residences. Also, all residents include private elevator access.
The developer's vision for the Vita Residences Grove Isle is elevated island living. Not only is he constructing a luxury condo, but he is also lifting the appeal of the entire island. The security house and the bridge connecting the island will get a facelift.
Contact me for more information or prices of specific unit
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE IN-DEPTH ARTICLES OF VITA GROVE ISLE
David Siddons | firstname.lastname@example.org | +1.305.508.0899
- Bedrooms3 - 4
- Year Built2024
- CityCoconut Grove
Amenities at Vita Grove Isle
- 40-foot Fjord Boat exclusively for resident-use
- Bicycle storage
- Business Center
- Convenient watersports equipment and gear storage
- Curated art lobby
- High-tech fitness center
- Multi-Purpose Bayfront Event Room with spacious outdoor areas
- Outdoor kid’s playground
- Pet services and grooming
- Private storage rooms available
- Private waterfront pool and jacuzzi featuring luxury cabanas, pool attendants and food/beverage services
- Waterfront Residents’ Lounge
- Watersports pavilion offering kayaks and paddle boards