A Peek Inside the $35M Penthouse at 57 Ocean in Miami Beach
The 57 Ocean Penthouse is Now for Sale
57 Ocean is a brand new 18-story ultra-luxury Miami Beach condo for sale with only 81 residences and 2 penthouses. In the last month of 2019 NYC “tax refugee” and financial adviser Chuck Roberts purchased one of the 57 Ocean Penthouses for $10.9M. The developer still has one of the penthouses available for those who are looking for the best Miami Beach lifestyle, privacy, amazing views and personal amenities. This last penthouse is offering no less than 7,855 SF of interior space and 7,161 SF of terrace /outdoor space. For those looking for a more modest unit, this Miami Beach luxury condo sold 55% of its inventory and there are still plently of 2 to 4 bedroom units available.
Residence Features of 57 Ocean Penthouse, Miami Beach
57 Ocean is located directly on the beach with 220 linear feet of Atlantic Beach. The Penthouse offers 360 degree views with a wrap-around terrace that surrounds the entire penthouse and offers clear glass railings.
- Three elevators including direct access to main penthouse residence foyer from private elevator and separate service elevator
- 12’ Ceilings with floor-to-ceiling hurricane resistant impact glass windows and sliding doors throughout
- Reinforced gallery wall curated specifically for the art collector
- Private exercise room with bay views featuring a gym area with space for personal training and cardio equipment directly accessed from master suite
Living and Dining Areas at the Penthouse at 57 Ocean
- Spacious open plan layout effortlessly Signature floor-to-ceiling glass wine wall storage/cellar
- Expansive living area designed for entertaining guests and cherished family moments
- Extended lounge area forms a seamless indoor and outdoor connection to terrace
- Natural wood flooring throughout
- Oceanfront home office integrated into living area with direct access to terrace and private master suite
The Master Suite
- Spectacular over-sized master bedroom suite with exceptional views of the ocean from the comfort of your bed
- Direct oceanfront terrace access from master suite
- In-room lounge area
- Midnight kitchen including under-counter refrigerator and wine storage
- Natural wood flooring in master suite with natural stone flooring in baths
- Master bathroom with separate his and hers European-designed fixtures, finishes, sinks and vanities by Poliform® with private Duravit® smart toilets
- Private dressing rooms with double closet space for her
- Wet room with steam shower
- Floating soaking spa tub overlooking the ocean with sliding doors that open to the master terrace
- Luxury Italian kitchen cabinetry by Poliform®
- Calcatta Gold marble kitchen island
- Top-of-the-line appliances, including Sub-Zero® refrigerator and freezer and Wolf cooking appliances – range, cooktop, dual ovens, microwave and wine-cooler
Family / Club Room
- Custom-designed, one-of-a-kind family/ club room
- Vintage-inspired full sports bar with back bar, shelving and storage for spirits, under the counter refrigerator and wine cooler
- Billiards table area and pool cue storage
- Separate home theater and screening room with private enclosure
Guest Bedroom Suites and Bathrooms
- Four graciously sized guest bedroom suites with generous closet space
- European-designed fixtures and finishes with vanities by Poliform®
- Natural wood flooring in bedrooms with stone flooring throughout baths
- Each guest bedroom suite features a full bathroom, including soaking tubs and steam showers in select suites
Services and Laundry
- Separate, concealed fully functional chef’s catering kitchen with food and service preparation area for entertaining
- Separate service-elevator access
- Den/Staff’s Quarter’s with full bathroom
- Dedicated laundry room with folding area, energy-efficient washer and dryers
Exterior Features of 57 Ocean Penthouse, Miami Beach
360-Degree Outdoor Wrap-Around Terrace Deck
- 360-degree views from the 7,000 square foot wrap-around glass terrace featuring European porcelain tile and state-of-the-art linear drain technology
- Outdoor lounge seating areas thoughtfully placed throughout the terrace spaces
- Direct sliding glass door access to terraces from surrounding interior rooms
North Terrace Deck
- Separate oceanfront hot & cold plunge pools including a relaxation lounge bed surrounded by lushly landscaped planters for maximum privacy
- Outdoor Carmenta® imported Finnish wooden infrared sauna designed as a genuine hot bath to detoxify the body
- Private meditation & massage spa deck with floral covered trellis with oceanfront views
- Dedicated outdoor shower area
- Skylight Turf” putting green designed especially for golf enthusiasts and family fun featuring gorgeous city and bay views
South Terrace Deck
- Custom-designed swim spa pool with see-through infinity border siding detail offering endless city and water views
- Summer kitchen with covered trellis’ featuring a under-counter refrigerator, icemaker, wine cooler, electric grill, bar with a sink and food preparation area, as well as an additional adjacent dining area that may comfortably accommodate twelve guests.
These are the most commonly asked Google Real Estate Related questions
1. What are the Current Best New Condos in Miami?
If you want to hear in more details our opinions on the best new Miami new construction condos. Please read this article:Best New Construction Condos 2022-2023.
2. What is the best New Construction Condo in Fort Lauderdale?
In our opinion, the Residences at Pier Sixty-six are certainly the most interesting and unique. Already well underway this 32 Acre project will be home to the first of its kind Marina where owners will be able to anchor up vessels up to a staggering 400 ft! For specifics of this project see our independent review of this project.
3. How can I compare the new luxury construction Condos to the best existing Luxury Condos in Miami?
Our Best Luxury Condos in Miami article will prove to be very useful to those looking to compare the existing to the new. You may also want to watch this video which shows the performance of the best Condos in Miami over the last 15 years!
Please fill in your details and David Siddons will contact you
Get uninterrupted access to our entire articles and blogs database.
- Get our Newsletter
- No Thanks
Get the latest news from Miami Real Estate News
WHERE IS THIS MARKET HEADED IN 2023?
Register for our 2023 Miami Real Estate Forecast. Actionable advice for BOTH buyers and sellers across ALL neighborhoods. Clear and Concise.REGISTER NOW!
Recomend this to a friend, just enter their email below.