Aquavue Las Olas – Modern Loft Inspired Waterfront Living
The 8 unique residences at Aquavue Las Olas
3 Bedrooms | 3.5 Bathrooms | 2,849+ Sq.Ft under air
With just eight waterfront residences, AquaVue is modern living in an intimate paradise setting. Every unit boasts a spacious floor plan with oversized terraces, waterfront access, and expansive views of the water and downtown Fort Lauderdale skyline. With hand-selected finishes and resort-style features, AquaVue offers a distinctly sophisticated living experience.
Residence Features of Aquavue Las Olas in Ft Lauderdale
- Spacious loft-style floor plans with high ceilings
- Sliding partitions available for purchase for master bedroom and optional bedroom / office
- Every residence is a double corner unit with oversized terraces
- Floor-to-ceiling, hurricane impact windows
- Oversized balconies with modern railings
- All spacious flow through double corners with semi private elevator access to residence.
- European kitchen cabinetry
- Quartz countertops
- Sub-zero and Wolf appliances
- Large, walk-in closets
- Decorator Ready, optional finish packages available after closing
- Beautiful water and sunset views
The Amenities at Aquavue Las Olas
- 8 boat slips for private vessel up to 50 feet long
- Deep-water canal with ocean access
- Resort-style, heated saltwater system pool
- 120 Linear feet of water frontage
- Outdoor entertainment and barbecue area
- Outdoor storage space for kayaks, paddleboards, etc.
- Garage bike storage
- Optional electric vehicle-ready spots available within secure parking garage
- Semi-private elevators
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Pet friendly, smoke-free environment
- 24/7 video surveillance and FOB secure entry
2 assigned covered/secured parking spaces.
Salt water system pool
kayak, paddle board & ski storage plus covered bike storage.
Pet friendly building (Large pets ok)
Residence Types at Aquavue Las Olas
Residence Type: Vista
- 3 Bedrooms | 3.5 bathrooms
- 2,849 Sq.Ft under air
- 813 Sq.Ft balcony
- 3,662 Sq.Ft in total
Residence Type: Panorama
- 3 Bedrooms | 3.5 Bathrooms
- 2,865 Sq.Ft under air
- 672 Sq.Ft balcony
- 3,537 Sq.Ft in total
Click on image to enlarge
Click on image to enlarge
The Price at Aquavue Las Olas, Fort Lauderdale
The unique residences start at $1,425,000.00
- Low HOA dues. (approximately 34-39 cents per Sq.Ft)
- The sales center accepts $25,000 refundable reservations.
- Anticipated date for first contracts within 30 to 60 days.
- Construction is scheduled to start April/May 2016
- Estimated Completion May 2017
Availability and prices are subject to change. Please contact David Siddons for the latest availability and prices
Other Brand New and Waterfront Fort Lauderdale (Las Olas) Projects from this Developer
The location of Aquavue Las Olas
133 Isle of Venice Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
Once just a seaside vacation destination, Fort Lauderdale is one of the nation’s most exciting waterfront cities and the perfect place to call home. Residents enjoy life on both the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean alongside access to world-class amenities, activities and endless days of sunshine. Walking distance to Fort Lauderdale Beach, Las Olas Blvd, Restaurants, Entertainment, Shops & Galleries.
- The Bonnet House & Gardens
- Las Olas Boulevard
- Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment District
- Florida Everglades
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park
- International Swimming Hall of Fame
email@example.com | +1 305 508 0899
Meet the team and see our unique insights into the Miami Real Estate Market.
No generalized opinions, we offer an analytic approach.