The small and upscale Bal Harbour is located just north of Miami Beach and the community is famous for its luxurious waterfront condos and for its high-end shopping. The Bal Harbour Shops, one of the world’s most exclusive shopping malls is located in the center of Bal Harbour and hosts stores like Chanel, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, Valentino, Prada and Saint Laurent. Besides the luxury retail, the Bal Harbour Mall is a desired scene for dining or socializing.Bal Harbour is a tranquil residential community and excellent for those who want to be more secluded yet close to the nightlife and action of Miami Beach when needed.The Bal Harbour neighborhood offers an interesting blend of very high-end new condos such as the extremely sought after St Regis Bal Harbour and One Bal Harbour which is managed by the Ritz Carlton Group. Real estate in Bal Harbour Fl. also offers some more dated properties along the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
Bal Harbour Real Estate
The latest pre-construction condo that was announced in Bal Harbour is the Oceana Bal Harbour condo. This brand new condominium paradise defined by complete flow-through residences and unobstructed views of South Florida beaches, the Atlantic, Biscayne Bay, and city highlights like the Bal Harbour Shops. Residences come with floor-to-ceiling windows, extra-deep balconies, gourmet exhibition kitchens, spa-like bathrooms, lofty 10-foot ceilings, herringbone hardwood flooring, and a gallery-like openness to feature your favorite art and furnishings.
In the future, Bal Harbour Florida Real Estate will undoubtedly become home to more luxury condos.
For the Bay Harbor Islands please scroll down
The Bay Harbor Islands
Located near Bal Harbour and Surfside within the waters of the intra-costal, we find the small island community of Bay Harbor Islands. The Bay Harbor Islands is a community of fine homes and apartments, schools, retail shops, restaurants, municipal facilities and professional businesses separated from the mainland by Broad Causeway.
While providing residents with all the services of larger municipalities, Bay Harbor Islands maintains a small-town touch. Visit Kane Concourse for shopping, fine dining and art such as Robert Indiana’s “Love” sculpture and a Romero Britto “Heart” in the town center. Bay Harbor Islands hosts Storytime at the Park and Outdoor Movies for locals and visitors alike to enjoy free of cost.
Bal Harbor Islands Fl Real Estate
The Bay Harbor Islands received a lot of attention in the last few years when the island introduced a mix of brand new luxury boutique condos that were rapidly absorbed by the market.
- Le Jardin Condo Residences: With only 30 residences available, this exclusive address offers modern design, world-class amenities and panoramic views at the heart of Bay Harbor Islands. The residences offer 2 plus Den and 3 bedrooms.
- Harbour Park: Harbour Park Miami is a boutique residential development on the Bay Harbor Islands with only 20 units (3 units per floor). The waterfront condo boasts an incredible rooftop swimming pool and entertainment area with sprawling views, landscape gardens, boat dock slips, undercover parking, designer lobby
- Kai: Kai at Bay Harbor Islands Offers 57 luxury, 1-3 bedroom boutique residences and a Marina
- Sereno: Nestled in the exclusive Bay Harbor Islands, enjoy your own private island retreat while still just a few minutes away from luxurious shopping and fashion. Sereno offers 40 residences varying between 1,000 Sq.Ft and 2,200 Sq.Ft. Residences come with private boat slips
The latest trend on the island is the construction of brand new townhomes.
- 9201 West luxury townhomes: 8 Luxurious townhomes on the Bay Harbor Islands in Miami. 9201 WEST provide you with the unique opportunity to own a luxury Bay Harbor Islands property with private elevators and private backyards in each townhome.
- 101 Bay Harbor – 12 Ultra Chic Bay Harbor Island Townhomes delivered finished and with rooftop terraces
This little island community is just the last to be developed in the area. Some of the condo developers have been spending money on landscaping and beautifying the streets as well as paying to put the power lines under ground. The Bay Harbor Islands seems to be undergoing a complete transformation.