Introducing “CONDO GEEKS”: The most advanced analytics tool ever created for the Miami Condo Market
A Bloomberg Terminal For the Miami Condo Market
What is Condo Geeks?
Condo Geeks is a brand new and sophisticated tool, which is essentially a Bloomberg terminal for real estate. The tool empowers you to analyze entire neighborhoods, individual condos or a selection of condos. It provides users with the ability to look at the performance of a neighborhood / condo over time (amount of sales, prices per SF, discounts given and days on market) or to compare neighborhoods / condos to one another. It is essentially the best tool for consumers to see what a market is doing.
How does it help sellers and buyers?
Our analytics tool shows you current inventory levels for condos, but also the current average sales prices, average listing prices, days on market and discounts on sales prices. Its best feature is that it provides data from the last 15 years it allows you to see patterns across an entire neighborhood and real estate cycle.
- What were the peak and bottom prices in a certain market and in which years were they recorded?
- Which condos have seen most or least sales?
- Which condos show the highest or lowest inventory levels?
- Which condos consistently get the highest or lowest price per SF?
- Which condos offer the highest discounts on listing prices?
- Which condos stay the most days on the market?
- How many units are listed in a neighborhood or a condo?
- What is the difference in performance between older and newer condos?
- Which large sales happened in each year that have driven the market?
This state-of-the-art instrument offers many options to filter for price ranges, year built, close or list date, number of bedrooms or SF. The tool even allows you to see which sales or listings are included in the sample!