Best Neighborhood for Boaters and Boat lovers in Miami
The Best Miami Neighborhood for Boaters and Boat Lovers
Coconut Grove is one of the most popular neighborhoods for boaters and boat lovers in Miami. The Marina can hold boats up to 75 ft and gives anyone who lives and owns a boat easy route to the ocean and the open water straights down to the Bahamas, Bimini and beyond.
For many ‘life on the water’ is one of the biggest pulls for home buying in South Florida, but not everyone wants to have their boat stuck in the water all year round, or can afford to buy a single-family waterfront home with direct ocean access (this means no bridges) and have a boat lift. Some marina’s in Miami can also be quite expensive.
I have experienced many scenarios with boaters and boating in Miami over the years. From the hassle of getting out on the water to seeing friends’ boats sink due to lack of preparation with storms or correct servicing. Boating life is great, but for many it can come with a hefty and expensive downside if you don’t know what you are doing.
If you decide that Coconut Grove is the place for you then as a boat lover there is one building you should seriously consider that might be the answer to your boating prayers! This building is Park Grove.
This is why Park Grove is excellent for boat lovers
1) It is right opposite the Marina. You can walk from your Condo to your boat.
2) The marina is large enough to house big boats, and has a big enough area to take and store your boat out of the water.
3) It is much cheaper to hold your boat here than some comparable Marina’s, Key Biscayne and Miami Beach for example.
4) If you don’t want to own a boat the Marina has an excellent boat membership plan, which is very affordable.
5) Coconut Grove is well located for local inhabitants to enjoy many waterfront dining restaurants that are very close by, for example Sea Spice and Garcia’s, The Yacht River Club are all very chic and beautiful waterfront restaurants that locals love to flock to.