Unique Renderings of the Newly Released Porsche Design Tower Penthouses
The Porsche Design Tower is no longer a pre-construction condo. Please refer to the search buttons below to read the latest news and preview the latest listings!
David Siddons | David@siddonsgroup.com | 305.508.0899
New Renderings Of Miami’s Most Spectacular Penthouses – The Porsche Design Tower Penthouses
The below information was written in 2014 and therefore certain data such as prices per SF are not accurate anymore. Please refer to the above search buttons for the latest information and listings
How do you top the most luxurious condo living in Miami’s already impressive list of Condos?? You introduce the Penthouses at Porsche Design Tower. The already lavish, ultra-luxurious and exquisite Porsche Design Tower in Sunny Isles just topped itself by introducing these new penthouses with private pools, sky garages, 4 floors and much more features that many can only dream of.
Features of the Porsche Design Tower Penthouses
- Penthouse with four levels starts in the 56th floor
- Four Suite Bedrooms (Can be converted to six bedrooms)
- Two Dens/Flex rooms
- Six and a half baths
- Two private pools
- One rooftop + One terrace + Two balconies + Two Summer Kitchens
- Dramatic 20 ft’ high ceilings in some areas
- Four car garage in the residence
- 16,915 total square feet or 1,571 total square meters
- Priced at $32.5 Million
More Exclusivity at the Porsche Design Tower Penthouses in Sunny Isles Beach
The Porsche Design Tower Development is a partnership between developer Gil Dezer from Dezer Developments (Developer of the famed Trump Towers, Trump Grande and Trump International Hotel in Sunny Isles Beach, Miami) and The Porsche Design Group from Germany. This condominium tower is the first Porsche Designed Tower in the World and it will be the only Porsche Design Tower in Miami. The Porsche Building is a cylindrical building containing only 132 sky-homes. With its 649′ height and 60 stories, the Porsche Design Tower is one of the tallest buildings in the Sand in the entire USA. The tower will feature a robotic parking system that will allow its residents to transport and park their cars in their own private Garage (2 -4 Car Garage) at the door step of their residence. Owners can show case their cars which can be seen from the Living Room. In case you dont want to see your car from the living room, you can opt for a non-glass wall between your living room and garage.
The Porsche Design Tower Penthouses – a price comparison
The Porsche Design Tower Penthouses are selling for approx. $32,5M. The average price per Sq.Ft (almost 17,000 Sq.Ft in total per for the Penthouses) is $1,921 per Sq.Ft.
Comparing these Penthouses with the average prices of other Miami Condos (in the highest-end of the market) we see that the penthouses are priced attractively.
Comparing the price per Sq.ft of Porsche Design Tower Penthouses now with other ultra-luxurious Miami Condos we see:
- Faena House in Miami Beach $2,400 per Sq.ft
- Glass 120 Ocean in South Beach $2,700 per Sq.Ft
- Marea in South Beach $2,700 per Sq.Ft
- The Surf Club Residences in Surfside $2,000 per Sq.Ft
- Oceana Bal Harbour $2,000 /$3,100 per Sq.Ft for Penthouses
- Oceana Key Biscayne $2,200 per Sq.ft
- Mansions at Aqualina in Sunny Isles $1,850 per Sq.ft
- Regalia in Sunny Isles $1,650 per Sq.ft
- Jade Signature in Sunny Isles $2,000 per Sq.ft for Penthouses
More Pre-construction condos in Miami and their average prices
CALL ME TODAY AT 305 508 0899 for a visit or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information