One Flagler Boutique offices – Right in the heart of Miami’s vibrant International business district
One Flagler – Boutique, Modern and distinguished
Iconic Building | 15 floors of boutique office condos | In the epicenter of Miami’s vibrant International business district
Ask us for the projected cap rates, lease back possibilities and other advantages that One Flagler has to offer you and your investment!
One Flagler – Building Fact Sheet
- Iconic Office Building Designed by Morris Lapidus
- Ownership / Management: Midgard / Midgard management group
- Premium Location in Downtown Miami (See map below)
- 14 Floors of Boutique Office Condo
- 143,000 sf of Sellable/Leasable Space
- Units from 844 Sq.Ft to almost 5,000 Sq.Ft
- 10,147 Sq.Ft of Premium Street Level Retail
- Over US$7MM invested in Building Renovation and Upgrade
- Fully Renovated Lobby (In progress)
- Updated Elevators (Mechanical components done, Cabs in Progress)
- Fully Renovated Office Spaces
- Fully Renovated Public Spaces on each floor
- Fully Renovated Restrooms
- Updated Electrical and HVAC Systems
- Amenities Including Conference Rooms, Lounge, and Juice Bar (In process)
- Valet Parking
- Front Desk/Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Fiber Optics connection for top of the line Internet and Communication speeds
- Close Proximity to major new Retail/Hotel. And Residential projects such as Brickell City Center, Miami World Center, One Thousand Museum, Paramount, Centro Miami as well as one block away from the new All Aboard Florida Downtown Station ($150M project connecting Miami, Ft Lauderdale and Orlando with a passenger rail system)
Why Should you Invest in One Flagler
- Commercial presence in the ever evolving city of Miami, specifically in the core of the international business district
- Be a first-mover in a fast developing market, where rental rates are already increasing and inventory is decreasing rapidly (see the numbers here)
- The area is rapidly growing and evolving with established and new businesses, retail, residential projects such as Miami World Center, One Thousand Museum, Paramount, Centro Miami and All Aboard Florida Downtown Station
- The Flagler Street is getting a $12M facelift to keep up with the rest of Miami’s fast development. The City of Miami as well as private investors are lining up to beautify and restore Flaglers 1950s glory.
The Plan involves:
- The Improvement of traffic floors
- Expanding and straightening sidewalks
- Adding trees, benches and bicycle racks.
- The sidewalks will also be designed to resemble railroad tracks, harkening back to the days of Miami’s founding father Henry Flagler.
- Moishe Mana, the Israeli entrepreneur and real estate mogul who owns almost all of Wynwood (and therefore made this area what it is today) thinks Downtown Miami is a Good Investment and has already purchased large amounts of property in rapid pace (around 200,000 Sq.Ft as of now). Mana told Daily Business Review, he’s looking to take advantage of the area’s visibility and position as a gateway to Latin America and encourages businesses to come to the district from around the world. A few of the properties that Mr Mana acquired in the last year:
- The first two entire floors of One Flagler
- Between Flagler Street and SE 1 Street Mana bought 3 buildings and a parking lot totaling 17,400 Sq.Ft. He bought this for the price of $7.6 M
- 48 and 76 East Flagler where bought (a 1.1 Acre site) for $35M
- In August 2014, a company controlled by Moishe Mana picked up 107,000 square feet of retail space on Flagler Street in three transactions totaling more than $21 million.
- 17 East Flagler was bought for $4.5 million in September 2014
Prices and Floor Plans at One Flagler
There are a variety of floor plans and office spaces available with tenants or vacant. Offices start at $300,000 and go up to $4M. The prices per Sq.Ft range between $311 and $404 per Sq.Ft. Contact our team for more information and for specific inventory!
♦ David Siddons: 305 508 0899 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Location of One Flagler
14 NE 1st Ave, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Downtown Miami is the central business district of South Florida. It pulsates with activity as commercial, cultural and leisure pursuits come together. Incredible skyscrapers compete for your attention; while historic shopping arcades and storefronts packed with merchandise evoke Miami’s origins as a trading town. Downtown Miami department stores and emporiums offer big city shopping with a cosmopolitan flair, while the city’s diversity inspires dining delights in a variety of culinary styles.
As of 2010, there are approximately 71,000 year-round residents, 194,000 office employees, 22,079 residential units built since 2003 with an additional forecasted 23,264 to enter the market by 2017, 18.6 Million SF of office space and 6,096 hotel rooms in Downtown Miami (including neighboring Brickell).