Brickell City Centre – An independent review of Brickell City Centre
Residential Towers at Brickell City Centre are:
Brickell City Centre is considered as one of the top Miami Luxury projects of this moment. Everyone in Brickell and even Miami is talking about this mega project which will change Brickell forever. Brickell, being one of Miami’s fastest growing neighborhoods, is Miami’s financial heart and an epicenter for international business. Its a popular destination for locals to dine and socialize and its many new condo projects have sold out like hot buns. The arrival of Brickell City Centre to Brickell is huge!! Its so huge, it increased the values of surrounding pre-construction condos, Marketing material in Brickell is structured around “Its close to Brickell City Centre”. Many international investors have been waiting for this mega project to launch its sales for a long time. As stated before Brickell City Centre will redefine Brickells Core with this mega mixed-use project that will bring even more Luxury Condos, Luxury shopping (The Bal Harbour Shops Group is behind the retail aspect), more entertainment and more businesses and commerce. Surprisingly enough the prices of this mega project start at $490,000 or $529 per Sq.Ft (For Reach Brickell City Centre). These prices are compatible with the prices of other Brickell Pre-construction condos. Check the table at the end of this blog for more information!!
Check this video about the Vision behind Brickell City Centre!!
Project Description Brickell City Centre
Brickell City Centre is a $1.05 billion mixed-use development. Strategically located in the center of the Brickell financial district, this is the single largest project currently underway in downtown Miami. Brickell City Centre is anticipated to bring a whole new level of urban living and sophistication to the area.
The highlights of the project include
- 9.1 acres along South Miami Avenue between Eighth Street and Sixth Street
- 5.4 million square feet of office, residential, hotel, retail and entertainment space, in addition to a two-level underground parking garage that spans seven acres below the property
- An environmentally progressive Climate Ribbon architectural feature that will provide innovative climate control so shoppers can walk in comfort between stores and restaurants
- Incorporates key transportation centers with the Miami Metromover while offering easy access to Interstate 95.
Project statistics of Brickell City Centre
- 520,000 square-foot shopping center
- 120,000 square feet of office space
- 120,000 square-foot wellness center
- 1175 condominiums in Three towers
- After the initial plan of only two condo Towers with 411 and 413 units, Swire added a third condo tower with 350 units on the north side of the Brickell City Centre project, which is now under construction. The tower will be built at 529 S. Miami Ave. – The First Tower REACH at Brickell City Centre is currently selling
- 243 hotel rooms
- 93 serviced apartments
- 3,100 parking spaces
- An environmentally sophisticated and innovative Climate Ribbon architectural feature that will provide active and positive climate control
- Phase II: office building
After the initial plan of only two condo Towers, Swire added a third condo tower with 350 units on the north side of the Brickell City Centre project, which is now under construction. The tower will be built at 529 S. Miami Ave.
Brickell City Centre – the trustworthy developer behind this Brickell mega project
Swire Properties is a Hong Kong based Real Estate Developer with a track record since 1972 (42 years old!!). The are presented all over the world famous for their High Quality Real Estate Projects and in Miami there are famous for building Brickell Key (High-end Miami Condos like Carbonell and Asia) The master plan they had in mind for Brickell Key led to the Island transforming into one of the most distinctive island communities in the world.
Swire is also the developer of Bristol Tower in Brickell. For Miami Real Estate Swire represents Quality and Luxury. The Condos they built, even the now older ones, stay very much in demand and among Brickell’s most popular condos are are qualitative buildings without building issues.
So far we Brickell City Centre Launched Reach – A luxury tower but there is more to come. Read the below sections which will be updated on a weekly basis with the newest Brickell City Centre Condo Information
A 43 Story Tower with 383 Luxury 1,2 and 3 Bedroom Condos. The units range from 1,008 – 2,401 Sq. ft. / 93 – 223 M2 and prices start at $490,000 or $524 per Sq.Ft. The Penthouses will be featuring 12’4 Ft Ceilings. Read all about it in our special Reach Brickell City Centre blog
One Brickell City Centre
The developer is currently also developing One Brickell City Centre at 700 Brickell Avenue, and it is to be a tower that will contain 80 floors. The developers purchased this property in July of this year. It would be the second stage of the enormous — and now-under-construction — Brickell City Centre just to the west. That project will include a luxury shopping center, two residential towers, apartments, offices, and a wellness center, featuring an innovative $20 million “climate ribbon” that will provide air flow
Hong Kong-based developer Swire Properties is planning a 79th-story restaurant and 80th-story lounge to top off One Brickell City Centre tower, the centerpiece of the massive mixed-use development. Pending FAA approval, the high-rise residence, hotel, office space and shopping mall will climb 1,100 feet to become not only Miami’s tallest skyscraper but also the tallest building in the U.S. outside of New York and Chicago. The tower will be divvied up this way: floors one through 30 will be used for office space; residential units will take up floors 34 to 66; a hotel will occupy floors 70 to 78 and the uppermost floors will be reserved for the plebs to indulge in the unparalleled views, as long as they are eating or drinking.
Economic Impact of Brickell City Centre
- Approximately $1 billion in overall economic impact
- Approximately 1,700 construction jobs on average per year for four years
- Approximately 3,700 direct jobs and 2,500 indirect jobs after construction completion
- $5.4 million in ad valorem taxes for the City of Miami
- $1 million in annual revenue from parking surcharges for the City of Miami
- $6.1 million in permit and impact fees for the City of Miami
- $9.6 million annually in ad valorem taxes from Miami Dade County
- $1.2 impact fees for Miami Dade County