Bijou is the premier luxury residence in Bay Harbor Islands, centrally located to Bal Harbour and Miami Beach. This waterfront oasis boasts a luxury lifestyle for the chic buyer who is looking for an exclusive residence nestled on the bay. Bijou neighbors Ritz Carlton, St. Regis, Four Seasons, Fendi, and top designer shops Chanel, Valentino, and Prada at Bal Harbour Shops. Quaint and private, this Island’s lifestyle is one-of-a-kind with walk-able neighborhood and gourmet dining, nature parks, land and waterfront activity.
Watch Our Exclusive Bijou Video
Bijou resides 9-stories above the bay, housing 41 luxury one, two, and three bedroom residences and penthouses designed by Luis Revuelta and interiors by Adriana Hoyos. A rooftop pool deck with cabanas, Pick up & Drop Off Boat Slip, Water Sports Wet Deck, Full Time Luxury Concierge Service, Valet Parking, Gym, and lounge areas are provided for all residents in addition to local Bay Harbor amenities.
Fast Facts on Bijou
- Architect: Revuelta Architecture International
- Project Developer: Ability by Acierto
- Interior Design: Adriana Hoyos Design Group
- Total amount of units: 41
- Type of units: 1 + Den | 2 + Den | 3 Bedrooms and Penthouses
- Address: 9521 East Bay Harbor Drive, Bay Harbor Islands FL 33154
Bijou Property Overview
An intimate 9-story waterfront property consisting of only 41 residences on the Biscayne Bay shores of the Bay Harbor Islands. Discover “Paradise Found” on a quiet island sanctuary that’s away from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet still connected to the best aspects of the South Florida lifestyle.
Sleek, contemporary architecture by renowned Revuelta Architecture International and the bold interior design of Adriana Hoyos blends the beauty of the Bal Harbour area’s natural surroundings with the modern attitudes of South Florida style. Developed exclusively by Acierto.
Bijou Community Features
Bijou is fashionable living, made better on the Bay. This is elegant island life with gorgeous Biscayne Bay sunsets, calm waters perfect for boating, a residents-only rooftop bar & lounge, and a chic upscale neighborhood centrally located close to Miami, Aventura, Hollywood, and Fort Lauderdale. Your neighbors are among the most desirable names in town – Chanel, Ferragamo, Valentino, Fendi, The St. Regis, The Ritz-Carlton, The Four Seasons.
As an island, it is worlds apart from the ordinary while also being in the middle of the city’s most chic scene.
- 150 linear feet of Bay Harbor Islands frontage
- Secluded residential location on Bay Harbor Islands
- 2 blocks from the prestigious Bal Harbour Shops
- 3 blocks from un-crowded Atlantic Ocean beaches
- Bay access for paddleboards, jet skis, windsuring,and more
- Rooftop lounge with captivating panoramic views
- Residents lounge and gathering space
- Fitness center with the latest equipment
- 24-hour security
Being located on an island that is one of South Florida’s best kept secrets means you have the privilege of keeping Bijou’s elegant features all to yourself, or sharing with your own select friends and family. With only 41 total residences in this exclusive building, it’s a sense of community that’s highlighted by refinement.
- 40-foot-long infinity-edge pool with Bay views
- Whirlpool overlooking the ocean and Biscayne Bay
- Poolside lounge area with cabanas and chaises
- Outdoor bar and dining spaces
- Fire pit with comfortable social seating
Bijou Residence Features
Within each residence, the spirit of Bijou comes brilliantly to life. Open and light layouts, distinctive nishes, top-of- the-line xtures, and a smart sense of design grace each of these homes with comfortable luxury and delightful details.
- 9-foot-high ceilings on most residences
- Floor plans ranging from 900 sq ft to 2100 sq ft
- Residences delivered designer-ready with multiple flooring options available
- Italian-designed kitchens by MiaCucina
- Appliances by SubZero® and Wolf®
- Key-fob operated elevators for residents
- 2 assigned, covered parking spaces per residence
- Private storage for each residence
More Information on Bijou Bay Harbor Islands can be found by clicking on any of the menu tabs above.
For any specific questions or for a request to visit this project please contact me
David Siddons | +1.305.508.0899 | Siddons.firstname.lastname@example.org