Live the Oceana Bal Harbour Experience
What was once the famous Bal Harbour Club will become the spectacular all-new Oceana Bal Harbour – a condominium paradise defined by complete flow-through residences and unobstructed views of South Florida beaches, the Atlantic, Biscayne Bay, and city highlights like the Bal Harbour Shops.
Just inside the main entrance, the art of sculptor, Jeff Koons, captivates with “Pluto and Proserpina” and its appearance of liquid gold. Breathtaking floor-to-ceiling windows and extra-deep balconies frame a world of natural perfection: manicured park spaces, idyllic marinas, picturesque sidewalk cafes, chic shops, and some of South Florida’s most gorgeous beaches.
Filled with attention to detail and yet remarkably understated, Oceana Bal Harbour is your canvas… it is luxury designed just for you.
Property Description of Oceana Bal Harbour
- 28 Floors
- 240 oceanfront units
- 25 floors of mixed 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedrooms apartments, with maid quarters*
- 1 floor with 4 Penthouses
- 2 floors with 4 Duplex Upper-Penthouses.
- Maintenance Fees: $0.95 per sq. ft.
Residence Features of Oceana Bal Harbour
- East-west flow thru residences featuring unobstructed views both Intracoastal water views on the west to magnificent Atlantic Ocean views to the east.
- Top three floors feature 4 Penthouses and 3 duplex Upper-Penthouses respectively.
- Private residence elevator galleries, opens directly into the residence.
- Oversized private balconies
- 10 Feet high floor-to-ceiling glass with extra wide windows and sliders to optimize views.
- Internet access to smart panel in unit and building services, allowing personal customization.
- Designer ready unit.
The Kitchens in Oceana Bal Harbour Apartments
The gourmet, designer-ready kitchen is filled with attention to detail and yet remarkably understated. The kitchen boasts exclusively imported exotic stone countertops, custom-designed Dada cabinetry, a chef island complete with oversized Gaggenau cooktop with the latest downdraft ventilation system, and stainless steel under-mount sinks with a courtesy cooking pot filler faucet by Dornbracht.
The kitchen also features a Gaggenau appliance center that includes a double oven, cappuccino maker and microwave, a concealed dishwasher with dish drawer, a 54-inch refrigerator/freezer combo and a Gaggenau two-zone gourmet wine cellar for over 70 bottles
LIST OF KITCHEN FEATURES AT OCEANA BAL HARBOUR APARTMENTS:
- Exotic stone countertops exclusively imported.
- Dada cabinetry custom designed.
- Chef island with oversized Gaggenau cooktop with the latest downdraft ventilation system.
- Stainless steel under-mount sinks with a courtesy cooking pot filler faucet by Dornbracht.
- Concealed dishwasher with dish drawer.
- Gaggenau appliance center including a double oven, cappuccino maker and microwave.
- Stainless steel washer and dryer with storage drawers.
- 54-inch (side by side) refrigerator/freezer combo.
- Gaggenau two-zone gourmet wine cellar for over 70 bottles*.
The Master Bathrooms
Take in the azure colors of sky and sea from your spacious master bathroom oasis. Relax in our oversized vessel soaking tubs with floor-to-ceiling views of the beach and ocean.
Designed as a European wet bathroom, your master bathroom features designer fixtures and accessories, custom-designed cabinetry by world-renown Italian designer Piero Lissoni, stone countertops imported from Italy, teak shower floors and glass tiles, towel heaters and automatic Toto toilets with integrated bidet functions. All come together to make this uniquely envisioned space a one-of-a-kind spa-like refuge.
LIST OF FEATURES IN THE MASTER BATHROOM AT OCEANA BAL HARBOUR APARTMENTS:
- Large master suite overlooking the ocean and beach.
- European wet bathroom design with designer fixtures and accessories.
- Piero Lissoni’s custom designed cabinetry.
- Oversized vessel soaking tub.
- Stone countertops from Italy, teak shower floors and glass tiles.
- Towel heater*.
- Automatic Toto toilets with integrated bidet functions.
The Views from Oceana Bal Harbour
Every one of Oceana Bal Harbour’s spacious homes and balconies are designed to offer breathtaking views; whether it’s the Atlantic ocean to the east, Biscayne Bay and the Bal Harbour marina to the west, or Miami’s intoxicating city skyline to the south.
Residences go beyond spacious; they flow through the width of the building to embrace both sunrise and sunset, ensuring you never miss a moment of the changing colors – the gentle blue ocean reflections, golden rays of sun, and the soft pastels of early evening.
The views and ambience offered at Oceana Bal Harbour will grant new perspective on an inspiring way of life.
At each of Oceana Bal Harbour’s four upper penthouses, the wrap-around terrace and rooftop features 9,950-square-feet of outdoor living space, including a rooftop terrace with an elevated pool deck, heated infinity pool, summer kitchen, dining area, and a sunset deck.
The penthouse’s infinity edge pool drops off at the edge of the outdoor terrace, blending in with the endless sea and sky. The entire pool area is adorned with lush vertical gardens designed by famed landscape architect Enzo Enea.
The Highlighted Amenities of Oceana Bal Harbour
- Large relaxation pool
- Olympic-style lap pool
- Two oceanfront Jetted Spas
- Full poolside restaurant (Bar & Grill)
- Fitness center with ocean view
- Yoga/meditation/pilates area
- Two tennis courts
- World-class spa
- Private lockers and changing rooms
- Grand salon for entertainment events
- Chef’s kitchen & bar within salon
- Private climate control wine locker
- Business center/Meeting room
- Library with lounge and private area
- Billiards & Ping Pong recreational area
- Multi-purpose kids activity room
- Private cinema / Media room
- Valet parking with two levels of underground parking
- Private storage & bicycle area
- Beach and pool side services