We have all the information on Grove at Grand Bay – Floorpans, inventory PLUS Articles, comparison reports and analysis from a top producing Grove Luxury Realtor.
Grove at Grand Bay in Coconut Grove, with its twisting, dancing glass towers that allow for panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline, is striking design by Bjarke Ingels, one of the world’s most exciting architects. The two buildings are low-density, with 98 spacious, custom homes featuring 12-foot-high, floor-to-ceiling glass and 12-foot-deep terraces. The living here is sustainable—the towers are the first LEED gold-certified buildings in Miami-Dade County. They are also the first buildings that twist in the U.S. And on the topic of firsts, these are the first new high-rise residential buildings in Coconut Grove in a decade. Beautiful? Absolutely. But it’s so much more. Ultimately, the architecture comes second. Just as form should follow function, your home should support your unique life. Grove at Grand Bay emphasizes livability—it’s design in the service of life.
Residence Features of Grove at Grand Bay in Coconut Grove
By limiting the total number of homes to 98, the developers were able to maximize the space and the privacy for each of its residents.
The North Tower will only have 58 units and the South Tower 37 units, which makes this condominium living rather unique as it still provides its residents a certain level of privacy
Features of this luxury condo are:
- A private elevator leads to each residence.
- The spacious, custom homes range in size from 2,500 Sq.Ft to 11,000 Sq.Ft.
- 12-Foot-high, floor-to-ceiling glass
- The homes are designed for true Florida-style, indoor-outdoor living with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline and 12 ft deep terraces that are equipped with summer kitchens.
- The living space—living room, dining area, kitchen, and family room—is typically organized as a large, open, rectangular space.
- In the kitchens you’ll find European-designed cabinetry and Miele appliances.
- The architect-designed bathrooms are stunning, with statuary marble flooring and walls, complemented with teak wood used for the bath surround, shower seat, and countertop for the sinks.
- Each unit has two attached parking spaces. Penthouses and Corner residences will each receive a 2 car air-conditioned garage.
Because the entire project is already at an elevation of 18 foot above sea level, the 2nd floor, which is the 1st level of living, already provides a view at or about 50 foot above sea level. This means that a unit at the 5th level already provides spectacular views of the bay.
Amenities of Grove at Grand Bay
With only 95 residences, Grove at Grand Bay is able to offer highly personalized services designed to be the perfect compliment to the opulence of the residences.
Amenities at Grove at Grand Bay include:
- Swimming pool on the great lawn.
- Rooftop swimming pool on the North and the South Tower
- Tennis Court
- Full-time concierge
- Butler staff
- Private chef onsite
- Children’s Playground
- Pet Spa
Peek inside Grove at Grand Bay’s $28M Penthouse
What is the best condo in Coconut Grove?
Overview of all the Coconut Grove Pre-construction condos
Park Grove Coconut Grove
Fairchild Coconut Grove
Overview of all luxury resale condos in Coconut Grove
The 8 Reasons to live in Coconut Grove
The best realtor in Coconut Grove
Location of Grove at Grand Bay in Coconut Grove
2675 S Bayshore Dr, Miami, FL 33133, USA
Coconut Grove is an amazing place to live. It is a short 5 minute drive to Brickell and Downtown, has beautiful parks, excellent restaurants and entertainment with a laid back vibe that is worlds apart from South Beach. Even if you know the neighborhood there is so much more you need to know about Coconut Grove homes for sale that you just won’t get from just searching through listings.
There is a great shortage in luxury condos in Coconut Grove. This demand is now partly fulfilled with condos likes Grove at Grand Bay and Park Grove. The enormous demand and the low inventory of luxury condos offers potential buyers with a great investment opportunity.